New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Nike W A1 Jester XX
|Shoe Height:||Low Top||Style:||Athletic Sneakers|
Bio Beige/ Pink Force- White
|Product Line:||Nike AF1, Nike Air Force 1|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||10|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NEW NIKE DUNK AIR COURT FORCE WORLD CUP CHARTREUSE STUSSY MAX 313385 003 SZ 13
- Nike Air Max Goadome Boots Men's Waterproof Leather Sport Winter Snow Sneakers
- Men's LeBron Witness II Basketball shoes 942518-011 BLACK WHITE Multiple Sizes
- NIKE AIR MAX INFURIATE LOW MEN’S BASKETBALL SHOES- US Sz 10
- WMNS Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Low NS Size US8 RRP 200 RARE- LUXURIOUS AO1935 109
- Original Adidas Superstar Pride Pack CM7802 dotted multicolord men's sz US 12.5
- AIR FORCE 1 '07 XX WHITE STAR STUDDED AR0639-100 WOMEN'S SIZE 5.5
- Women's SZ 9 Nike Epic React Flyknit BlackWhiteGrey AQ0070-001
- Women’s Nike Air Max 97 SE “Mica Green” Size-8.5 Green Black (AQ4137 300)
- W Nike Air Force 1-100 Triple White-Removable Swoosh Pack Sz. 8.5 (AQ3621-111)
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with